Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My lil' slugger


I loved to play softball as a kid growing up, so I hope my children will also. Zak is a great hitter, but Sidney still needs assistance. I was looking through photos saved on the computer and thought you all would like this one. As you can see I am struggling for material for this post. I was going to put up a family pic. we had taken at church Sunday for Easter. I had great ambitions and even remembered our camera for church, however when we attempted to take pictures, I discovered that camera battery was dead. So my friend took some for us on her camera. I will post one as soon as she has time to e-m them to me.
Today I have plans to start getting everything packed for our journey to the mid-west. We are setting out for IHC this weekend. It is a 32 hour trip not counting the multiple stops, I'm sure we will have to make. After last year, I emphatically stated I would NEVER drive that far again with small children. Yet here we are a year later, and I am gritting my teeth in "anticipation". A sane women would never allow herself to be talked into such an miserable ordeal.

4 comments:

Janette said...

Very cute picture! Your blog looks great too! Welcome to the blogging world! It sure helps me feel like I'm a lot closer to my friends when I can check their blogs and see pictures all the time!

Good job on the birthday cakes for Zak! Christopher wants a Lightning cake for his next birthday too!

Martha C said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about yours! I have enjoyed browsing through it.

The Dickinsons said...

You said that no sane woman would allow themselves to be talked into driving that far...I consider myself to be very sane...and I'd gladly "RIDE" (and help drive) the 32 hours to IHC...if ONLY I COULD! SMILE!
Have fun, and enjoy it for me!
Cute pic of you and Sidney!

Love, Heather

Dawn said...

During your 32(plus) hour trip, you can comfort yourself with the thought that you are doing it all just so you can come visit me, your favorite sister!!! Please keep your sanity thru the trip and IHC so that we can have an awesome time while you're here. Looking forward to it very much. Love Dawn