Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Getting Started

Greetings fellow bloggers. I have finally broken down and joined the blogging community. Just what I needed-one more thing to do in my day. haha. As several of my friends are now blogging, I decided to see what I had been missing and attempt this. So far, it's been interesting. I enjoy seeing posts from my friends and pictures of their families and children, so I will in the future be sharing pictures and news of our family. As for now I will start with this and continuing exploring what a person can do with this wonderful blog site.

1 comment:

sherryldickinson said...

Sweetheart Mom, Roseanne. Thank you for telling me of your site. I am finding great joy in reading blogs during these days of being a recluse. It is about all of the excitement I can stand while I am so sick. But, it is keeping me connected with my dear friends, and their lives right now. I have been missing you, and feel you are one of the most giving Christian girls that I have ever known. To me, you personify God's love to others.
Sherry/Bud Dickinson