Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Zak's 5th birthday

On the morning of Zak's birthday I hid his presents. He had fun looking for them.

If you can see on his feet he also got "roller shoes". He is not so great on them yet and has had several falls, but he keeps trying. After one particully painful "sit down" he said to me through his tears "Mom, I wish I never had to wear these again". He however had them back on the next morning.
His birthday was on a Thursday, so on Friday evening, we had friends over for a birthday party. A big thing out here is these inflatable jumpers. I have always thought they look like loads of fun, so we rented one for his party. The kids jumped till they were exhusted.

The chefs!Grandpa Maddox - the kids adopted AZ grandpa."Uncle Bud"

7 comments:

Dawn said...

The jumper thing looks like great fun - can adults get in it too?? Great cake! Looks really yummy. Kaylee was impressed.

sherryldickinson said...

I can't tell yet, just 'who' your baby looks like -(On your Baby Calendar).
Zak's remark about never wanting to wear his roller shoes again, made me laugh. Apparently he had about all the fun he could handle with that present! Thank you for that nice birthday supper at your house. Love, "Aunt Sherry"

Janette said...

What a cute cake! Happy Birthday, Zak!! Looks like you all had fun!

Faith said...

Now you know why those inflatable jumpers are such a big thing: The kids jumped till they were exhausted.

Made me wanna be 5 again!

Doug and Kim Hoffman said...

Congrats on the little one. We're happy for you.

The birthday party looked like so much fun. Great job on the cake.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

loree2000 said...

Happy,late birthday Zac! I forgot how close together Zac and Westons birthdays are.