Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Monday, April 21, 2008

Old cars

A few weeks ago we went over to Bud and Sherry's house for supper and for a ride in his new wheels. It is a 1930 Chevy. It had "sucide doors". Bud has refurbished the whole car and it looked super!! He took all of us for a ride and we had a great time bumping around at 30 miles/ hour.

Can you imagine going to town for groceries in this. Where would you put everything, there's no trunk.

4 comments:

loree2000 said...

I love it! Mike would too!
We just bought an 1969 convertible car (BOAT is more like it) and we love running around in it.

I'm so glad you have a blog! I'll have to tell my mom (Lila K)!

Lori R.

Janette said...

That's a cool car! I like old cars.

loree2000 said...

Just stopped by to say Hi!

Rob and Deanna said...

I can just "see" Bud & Sherry cruising town in this ole' car!! :-)