Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Tuesday, March 11, 2008


The past few weeks we decided to get some last minute sightseeing in before we leave AZ for the East. During both trips, I of course forgot the camera so we have no pictures of the memorable events.
We have always talked - at least David has about going sking in Flagstaff. He hasn't skid in approx 10 years, so it was with great trepidition and much prayer for the safety of the other skiers that I spent the day. He, of course, did fabulous. He was on the black diamond trails by his third run, and said he only "sat down" twice. I took the children and we found a snowy hill to sled on. After dumping Sidney off, she decided Mommy didn't know how to sled and refused to go down again. Zak had a blast sledding on his own, while Sidney and I built snow heaps, and ate snow. After we picked up David we went back to sledding until almost dark. Sidney did take a few trips down the hill with David. I guess he passed the test.



Last Friday we went to Benson, AZ and toured Kartchner Caverns. We had been told it was a great cave and worth the 3 hour drive. It was pretty impressive, and Zakary especially love it.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You guys are such an adventuresome family! I'm sure you're making memories that your kids will never forget. Hurry up and get on the move to where-ever you're going:-)!!!! Love you all.

Dawn said...

azx hgtyu mnbvc kjhgf lkjhgfdsaa

This is a message to Zak from Kaylee - interpreted - "Bring your mommy over someday and play with me"
Dawn & Kaylee

Janette said...

Glad you had a fun time!

Faith said...

Great ideas you had! Too often we pass by the very things in our own "back yards" that other people come hundreds of miles to see and enjoy.

So does "back East" have a specific name yet?