Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Christmas

I am aware (thank you very much for the reminders) that I am way behind with blogging. So today, being a little under the weather, and sitting at home, I decided to catch up from Christmas. We celebrated our own Christmas on Dec 20th and then left for PA to celebrate with our families. These are just some random pics from before we left.
My pirate and princess.
Full of smiles
Making Christmas Cookies
Due to limited space, and our Christmas decorations all packed in storage, we decided not to buy a Christmas tree this year. However I did find this little 2 foot tree at the Goodwill. It had a motion sensor that activated Christmas carols when you walked by, and its eyes and mouth opened and closed in time with the music. The kids loved it.
<

2 comments:

lila said...

The kids are so cute and little Dylan--- I could eat him up.

Aaron and Heather said...

awwww...Im so glad you posted more pics!!! Glad you liked the reminder, lol. Beautiful family!!!