Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Evans' Christmas (beware multiple pics)

Uncle Kathir, Makla (his daughter) and Dylan.
Patiently awaiting lunch. Sidney and Kaylee B
Zakary and Cedric B
Caught in the act... Thieving the turkey.
Aunt Adena
Aunt Joy
Mammie - the chef
David's parents have a huge garage on their property. Great for playing games. An Evans' tradition is that Dad Evans creates a new game to play each Christmas. This isn't exactly a "new" game, but he set up courts to play Pickle Ball. Ever heard of it? Evidently it's the fastest growing sport in the US. A cross between tennis and ping pong.
Aunt Joy was the story teller to keep the kids out of harms way.Moments before I died.
Alfred B. trying to look grown up.
Mammie and Dylan
Zak Sledding

Zak and Sid

1 comment:

lila said...

Glad you had a good fun Christmas. Looks like the kids are having fun in the snow. And yes you were way behind on your blog. It's good to hear from you.