Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dylan Jonathan

Thank the Lord our little one is finally here, and he is healthy. I started labor on Sunday night and he was born Monday @ 7:28 am. We had some company over for a snack after church and the first contraction hit 10 minutes after they walked out the door. Talk about good timing. He weighs 7lbs,14 oz, and is 20 1/5 in long. He has lots of dark hair, which I'm sure will turn blond like our other two. I was going to be induced this Thursday, but he decided not to wait and cooperate with Mommy's well laid plans. Hopefully that's not a sign of things to come. I am home already today, and am feeling pretty good. I will post more pics later. I am very grateful to the Lord for such a gift. For those who have been through a miscarriage, you understand the worry and anxiety during the next pregnancy.



8 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

COngratulations!!! :-)

a tom said...

He is absolutely the cutest. I LOVE the hair, and those eyes. The last picture you posted is my favorite. You are lovingly looking at him and he is returning your looks as your other two look on. sigh.... there is nothing like a new baby in the family.
He is adorable. Congratulations to your family. So happy that everything turned out OK for you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

He is adorable! Congratulations! So glad everything went well for you. Our boys share a birthday. We should be going home this evening. Take care of yourself!

David and Terri said...

Congratulations! He is very cute.

Paula said...

Congratulations!! He is very cute!!

Janette said...

How precious! He looks great! So glad everything went well!

Aaron and Heather said...

Congratulations my friends!!! (Aka...Sparky is giggling and saying he looks just like his grandpa)...He is so beautiful...!!!