Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Friday, August 15, 2008

"Bed rest"

Since we have returned home from our travels, I have been having preterm labor, so I am now on "bedrest", until I get to 37 weeks. I just wanted to share a picture of David working - for those who have a hard time believing it. Just kidding. He really is helping out a lot with cleaning, dishes, taking care of the the kids. What a MAN!!!

Since I have nothing better to do other then sit and lie around I have started Zak with his Kindergarten. We are doing ACE paces for now, but the plan is to put him into school once we get moved and settled. This is his "first day". He likes it and is doing well.


Getting ready for the baby. Zak is checking out the car seat for defaults, Sidney is trying the pacifier.
David's dad had made us a cradle when Zak was born. It was in need of a new coat of stain and finish. It really turned out beautiful, when he was done.

For those who are still wondering, we are moving the end of September. Yeahhhhh!!!! We will try to keep everyone updated about the "details".

2 comments:

Faith said...

This is just to let you know that if while taking care of you and baby you get bored and restless and want to email someone... :)

Aaron and Heather said...

Wow.I so remember preterm labor and bedrest, I am so glad David is taking such good care of yall! Hope the next few weeks fly for you and you have that precious baby in your arms :-) Looks like we're moving around the same time, I'll try to email you with the new number....Good Luck!