Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Pictures...

Zak and Sidney are very in love with their new brother.

Now a family of five. Everyone keeps asking us how many we want...???? David had the gall to glibly "joked" in the delivery room - "only 3 more to go"! I almost had the nurse throw him out.
His hair is going to be my thorn in the flesh. It goes every which way. The mohawk look happen on it's own.
Tiny kissable toes

5 comments:

lila said...

Awe, he is so cute. I'm glad all went well. have been praying for you. hope to see you all before too long. Congratulations!

Dawn said...

He is precious! You are all precious - except David!!!! Love the dark hair. Cant wait to see you all soon! Love to all.

Martha C said...

I was so excited to see the pictures of your new little guy! Blessings to all of you.

Janette said...

I like the picture of Dylan by himself (so cute) and the family picture (a great, happy family)!

tacomom said...

I don't think you know me. I was at Penn View for a semester. And I'm thinking, if I am correct in guessing who you are, you came second semester that year. So you are in my yearbook but we never met. Anyway, I was friends with Prima Joy and I think I recognized her in the family photo a few posts down. I would have been known as Sara Fritz back then.

You have a darling family. Congratulations on your newest addition!