Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sidney's Birthday

For Sidney's 3rd Birthday, we got her a bike. We had gotten Zak a bike for his 3rd birthday, and got him the smallest one you can buy. He seemed to grow out of it so fast, so David wanted to get Sidney the next size up to start off with.

She was thrilled with her bike and figered it out in minutes. Zak is explaining to her the brake system. The brown thing laying in the grass is our neighbor's dog, not a dead pig.

I made Sidney a "princess cake". You bake the cake mix in bowls. We asked Sidney how old she was and she had to take some time to count it out on her fingers.


This pic has nothing to do with her birthday, but I thought it was cute of the kids chowing down on dill pickles, an addiction they learned from me. David won't get within 3 feet of any open pickle jar.

3 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

You Did Beautiful on your Princess cake! Very envious that you get to be with Bud & Sherry so Much! ;-) We sure do miss them & enjoy seeing them in your pictures.

loree2000 said...

Love the princess cake, nice job!

Kids grow too fast!!!!

Janette said...

Happy Birthday, Sidney! You sure are growing up fast! Looks like you had a great birthday!!