Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Saturday, January 5, 2008

The scoop

Ok here's whats been going on in the past 3 mos. since I last played with my blog. We have come to a decision that we feel God is leading us to move back East again. While we are sad to be leaving some wonderful friends behind, we are excited about the opening doors. We are hoping to be moving within the next month or two, however some specific things need to happen first. We are putting our home up for rent, and in the mean time our church was so kind as to let us move temporarily into the empty parsonage. Since our Pastor left, David has been helping out with ground work, preaching and other such duties, so we are gratefully hanging out here awaiting some renters. The plan is to move to a "lower cost of living" area of the US (if there is such a thing) so that I can FINALLY have my dream of being a stay-at-home-mom. David after many long arduous days, now has his flight hours high enough that he is able to apply at some higher paying-better schedule- jobs. So a-packing I have been. I had a HUGE Garage sale, then we made a trip in October to check out a specific area, and then we returned for Camp, Christmas and getting our house ready to rent.

SOOO the short version is I have been busy beyond belief but am ready to get on with things. Please pray for us that everything will work out in Gods perfect timing. I will be posting some pics soon. (hopefully)

No comments: