Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Now for the promised pics.

Ok, so I ended up having some extra time to blog today (when does that ever happen), so I decided to catch everyone up with some pictures.


Tired travelers, searching a new home in a land far away.

A bored, goofy little gal

Sitting on the roof, just to test Mammie's nerves.
Our truck decided it never wanted to take such a long trip again. Thankfully it was polite enough to wait till we were back home safe and sound. David the Novice Mechanic, a tool in one hand and google search up on the computer right inside the door. "now what did they say this piece was for?"

Usually up to no good.


Children's service at camp. The kids loved being with other children and going to children's church every morning. They cried when everyone left to go home.

Attentively listening - well sorta.

Christmas time is finally almost here. I love the smell of a new cut tree.

Putting on the lights.

Helping untangle the lights

A decoration for the tree.

Such attention to detail.
Adding the star.
The finished product. Not quiet a work of art, but it works for us.


Now can I have my presents?

We made dozens upon dozens of cookies to pass out as gifts to friends and Church family. My two helpers, sorta.

Two of the greatest "adopted grandparents" the world has known. Doug and Nora have been so great to us and the kids. They loves us like their own.

This is Christmas of 2006

This is Christmas of 2007. My how fast they grow up.

Yeahhhhh, its time to open presents.

3 comments:

Janette said...

Your kids sure are growing up fast!

Faith said...

Hey! :) Figured it was about time to let you know that finding your blog several weeks ago sure made me smile!! (I added you to my list--hope that's ok.) Hard for me to believe so much time has passed. You all are a beautiful little family.

* hugs *

loree2000 said...

Great Christmas pics!