Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Monday, July 9, 2007

Painting

I have been working on a project - painting our house. I started in the kitchen and went with a olive green. My kitchen space is small, so I didn't have much wall space to paint.




Zak loves to help me with anything I am doing, but he is especially enthralled with painting. I let him help in an area least likely to be seen - behind the stove.
I have started the hall bathroom, but I am going to wait to post pictures until I have it completed. I am waiting for my dear husband to put up the chair rail. Then I will share the pictures.

8 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Roseanne, I LOVE the new paint job in your kitchen! Everything looks GREAT! I love the ivy and the basket, the neat big jars or jugs, or vases (whatever they would be called), I love everything! You (and Zak) did a GREAT job! I'm impressed! =)

Love ya, Heather =)

Janette said...

Looks really great!

The Dickinsons said...

Roseanne, Thanks for your sweet comment on "My Thoughts" post. I just posted this in my comments for you ladies.

Ladies~~ After Phillip read this post of mine, he said, "Help us, your friends are going to think that we're having trouble, or that it's tough being married to me the way you write!" =)

I think you know this, but wanted to make sure that there is NO DOUBT that Phillip and I are VERY HAPPILY MARRIED, and I love him more today than I ever have. =)

Allen Mowery said...

Hey, it's been a considerable length of time, so I thought I'd just say stop over and drop off my greetings. I hope everything is going well for you guys. Take care....

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Rose,
You did great. I really like the color.

Will you all be a family reunion?

Bryan and Marsha said...

Wow! Time has flown by! You have a beautiful family! I love your kitchen colors! It is neat catching up with your life!

Beth said...

Love the color!

By The Way said...

Love the green. Are you going to post the bathrooms???