Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Zak is 6

This is 12 days late, but I still wanted to post something about Zak's birthday. Happy birthday buddy, you are one of the best gifts God has given me, even though I didn't think I wanted you at first. God made you extra, extra special and He did a great job. You are doing awesome in school, and working so hard. I am so thankful you have a tender heart for God and are so gentle with your little sister and brother. I love you!

Age 2

Age 3

Age 4


Age 5

Age 6

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Happy belated birthday, Zak! You are special, and I am sure that you are a big helper to your Mommy and Daddy. We love you and your family. =)

Joy in the Journey said...

Hey girl, stopped by to let you know I'll be regularly updating my blog - check it out. :) Miss you!!