Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Home for the Holidays

We drove home to PA for Thanksgiving last Wednesday. This was the first time in 6 years that we were home for Thanksgiving, and we enjoyed every minute of it. At least most of us did.Mamie telling Adena how it really is...Best buddies. (Cedric Bennett and Zakary)There is nothing like homemade Apple Pie
It was a very busy weekend as we also went to a wedding in which two of my cousins got married. My dad's nephew married my mothers niece (sound confusing??). Zakary was a Bible barer along with his second cousin. He did a great job. After a long rehearsal on Friday, he told Mamie Saturday morning, that he didn't want to go to the wedding because he just didn't want to get married anymore.
Just chillin with his cousin Gavin who was a flower boy.


By this time Zak was too tired to be anything but goofy. It is hard to get good poised pictures with him, because he just can't be serious when he is told to be.
My "little rooster".

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Loved the pics. Looks like y'all had a great time. Loved all the pics of your kids and Zak's funny comment about not wanting to get married anymore. =)

lila said...

The kids are cute. Love your rooster! Glad you got to be home for Thanksgiving. Hope to see you soon.