Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Friday, October 5, 2007

New Look

For those of you who were wondering, I have been surfing free blog spot templates online looking for a new look. It's amazing what you can find. I have a new one up but am not sure I like it, so it will probably change. Just ran out of time that day to keep working on it.


Due to David's insistence, I'm posting this cartoon. I apologize in advance for any misconceptions.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cartoon is hilarious!

Beth said...

try this blog site
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates

Love the cartoon


Love
Beth D

The Dickinsons said...

That carton is hilarious!

I like your new blog look!

Love and miss you,
Heather =)

Martha C said...

I really like your new "look." Love the remodeling, too!!!!

sherryldickinson said...

I hope you don't change your new blog look. I love this one for Fall-plus, it is easy to read-very easy to see and read. This cartoon is very funny, it makes me laugh! Your canning pictures, painted room pictures, and adorable children pictures are wonderful! You are one lean, mean, working machine, Roseanne! I love you. Sherry D

Woodard Family said...

I was given the link to your blog when I was searching for a church in Tucson, AZ. Someone informed me you are in Phoenix. Do you know of a holiness church in Tucson? Please send me an e-mail if you have time.
Thanks, Nicki Woodard

Woodard Family said...

Sorry, I didn't post my e-mail address: rcbiblechristianchurch@gmail.com
Nicki