Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Saturday, August 18, 2007

"Sunday Hair"

This past Sunday I decided to try to "pin curl" Sidney's hair Saturday night after her bath when it was wet. The results in the morning only lasted about 4 hours and by the end of church, it was pretty much gone. Any ideas how to make it last longer with out using chemicals?? I guess you just aren't supposed to try to make straight hair curly.




3 comments:

Janette said...

Very cute! She (and Zak) look so grown up!

Dawn said...

Wow - Sidney sure looks different - so grown up! What a pretty girl. Just like her mama! ;-) Nice try with the hair!!!

Dawn said...

Okay - okay! More pictures will come in time. Need I remind you, I'm a busy mom of three now. I don't have time for such pleasantries as sewing, curling my daughters hair, or posting a blog with pictures. I'm having a hard time finding time to shower myself, let alone keeping the world updated on my family. Maybe next week when Nana comes to visit you'll get more pics. So just shut up!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA