Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Birthday Girl



My little girl is growing up. She turned 2 this month and got spoiled with too many gifts from her grandparents, including her adopted AZ Grandma and Grandpa. She is the life of our party, but can also be a little drama queen. She of course has her big brother wrapped around her little finger, and can get him to do all kinds of things. Just yesterday she attempted to blame him for a unfortunate diaper incident. I asked her why her diaper was smelly and she replied with a coy dip of the head -"Zak did it". Typical female!

6 comments:

Janette said...

Happy Birthday, Sidney!
Glad you all had a fun birthday with her! She's growing up so much!

The Dickinsons said...

Happy Birthday Sidney...all of your pics were cute! Dad and Mom told us that they got to come to your Birthday party...how fun! Wish we could have been there. You have a special Mommy and Daddy, we love and miss your family a lot!

Love, Heather

The Dickinsons said...

Ladies, y'all are very kind...Thanks for your sweet comments about Sarah's graduation and reception! I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT GOD AND MY FAMILY'S HELP! We were frantically working all the way up until 2:00 (the time that the graduation was to start)PRAYING HARD that God would help us get everything done. Little did we know that we could have RELAXED for most of our guests arrived 1-2 hours late! =D
Roseanne, the suitcoat and skirt I bought at Savers Thrift store while shopping WITH YOU in Jan.!!=)
God bless each of you, your comments meant a lot to me! I REALLY MISS GETTING TO INTERACT WITH OTHER HOLINESS LADIES! So....Thanks for being my BLOG Buddies! =)
Love, Heather =)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. Your kids are so cute. I hear of them often when I am around Sharonjoy. (I taught with her at PVCA.) She is a proud grandma! Take care.

Phillip D said...

We miss you all. Happy Father's Day, David! Blessings and love, Phillip

Unknown said...

Roseanne, I think it is time for you to update. It has been a long time. hope all is going well! Jodi